lpl电竞平台登陆入口8,653 19 April, 2019
Today, on The Mutual Fund Talk, we review Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund, another consistent performer of the ELSS Funds category . It is our second fund in this cycle of ELSS Category reviews.
This fund review has been conducted by our head research analyst, and is backed by data from Global Fintech Research. Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund is another ELSS fund that gives consistent performance. Along with qualitative management, it also focuses on good risk management. The first part of the video covers some salient features of the fund, followed by an insight into its SIP and Lumpsum investments.
These give a basic idea about the fund and how it fares in terms of average, maximum and minimum returns over a period of time, both in SIP and Lumpsum modes. This is followed by Return Test, where the fund is analysed over various parameters to get a clear idea about its historical performance.
The next section is the Risk Test, which discusses this fund’s risk management deeply to give a clear picture of how well it will perform when the market goes down.
The final section of the analysis is the Portfolio test, which dives deep into the fund’s investment style, discussing its investment philosophy, management and allocation across various sections, such as market-cap, sectors and top holdings. This gives an idea about how well the fund will perform in the future.
Portfolio test in an important part of any mutual fund analysis, as it brings out the core fundamentals of a fund and helps in deciding whether the fund is suitable for an investor or not. After each section, our analyst rates the fund’s performance on a scale of 5 so that you can get a clear idea about its strengths and weaknesses.
In the end, the conclusion gives a clear idea of the fund’s pros, cons and its suitability, so that you can form your investment judgement based on an informed decision.
- The consistency ratio has been presented on the basis of 1-year returns, rolling at every quarter. For Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund, we made 10 observations.
- Returns observed as of 10th March, 2019, and Risks observed as of 28th of February, 2019.
- The data presented in the Portfolio Analysis has been developed by Global Fintech Research Team.
- The data of ROE, Net Margins, Sales Growth, P/E and P/BV is an average of the last 3 years.
- The ratings are based on generic analysis and the conclusion has been given on a general basis by observing all the subjective parameters.