IDBI Equity Advantage Fund: Raising Capital with Tax Benefits
Investing in IDBI Equity Advantage Fund growth can be highly effective for the investors to gain exceptional returns over their investments. The scheme falls under the IDBI Equity Funds and aims at appreciating the capital worth of hard-earned monies of a large section of investors. The fund managers of IDBI Mutual Fund founded this scheme in 2013 with the name IDBI Tax Saving Fund. While with effect from April 01, 2014, it is known by the name IDBI Equity Advantage Fund. Being an open-ended Equity Linked Saving Scheme, it offers tax exemption under section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961. If you too are looking for planning your taxes along with enhancing capital worth, then this strategy is a must-have for you. Read an overview of idbi equity advantage fund growth plan to get an insight of the same.
IDBI Equity Advantage Fund G: Investment Philosophy
This scheme seeks to invest primarily in the diversified portfolio that consists of equity and equity-related instruments. Its primary objective is to provide investors with the best opportunities for capital appreciation and stable income along with tax benefits under section 80C. Being ELSS, this plan is subject to statutory lock-in period of three years from the date of allotment for availing tax exemption up to Rs.1,50,000. Although the investment objectives are not assured to be achieved due to the uncertainty involved with market moves, the fund managers make a great effort for offering the maximum benefits to the investors.
One has the option to invest via online SIP investment plan with a minimum investment amount of Rs.500. For making an additional and lumpsum investment as well, one can initiate investing with an amount of Rs.500. The benchmark of this scheme against which its performance is evaluated is S&P BSE 200. The risk associated with this programme is moderate as per the Riskometer. Categorised in the ELSS Funds, the scheme is best suited for every investor seeking dual benefits of tax-saving and capital growth.
IDBI Equity Advantage Fund Growth Nav: Performance Review
The scheme’s performance is an indicative for its potential to yield the expected returns. It helps to examine the efficiency of the plan in order to consider it for one’s portfolio. This plan has an effluent track record in regard to its percentage. The absolute annual returns of this programme in the last three years have been appreciable and reached up to 71.50 percent in the year 2014. Investors can use the SIP planner to compute the net worth of their invested capital to make an informed decision regarding its selection.
NAV of IDBI Equity Advantage Fund G amounted to Rs.20.690 as on January 10, 2017. The annualised returns for investments made for three years are 22.4 percent. It is greater in comparison with the returns offered by its category. The idbi equity advantage fund scheme holds a remarkable position in the market and provides maximum possible benefits to the investors. Accordingly, the investors are recommended to bet their money in this scheme.
IDBI Equity Advantage Fund Growth: Portfolio Analysis
The asset under management (AUM) of the plan amounts to Rs.513 crore as on November 30, 2016. These assets have been invested in the mix of equity and debt funds. Approximately 93.32 percent of the funds are put in equity and equity-related instruments, while the remaining 6.68 percent have been parked in the debt securities. The market capitalisation of this strategy amounts to Rs.21,156.22 crore as per the latest data available. The productivity of the portfolio can be evaluated with the allotment of assets in different sectors and companies.
The sector allocation graph of the scheme depicts that investments are majorly made in the automobile, financial, FMCG, engineering and chemical industries. The top holdings of IDBI Equity Advantage Online Plan investment include :
- Cholamandalam Investment & Finance
- TVS Motors Co.
- Eicher Motors
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Gruh Finance
These entities are among the top-growing ones and ensure yielding of higher returns.
As per the analysis by our experts at lpl电竞(拉萨)在线下注可靠 , we have concluded that IDBI Equity Advantage Fund G is one of the best strategies to be considered for making an investment in ELSS . Its average returns until now i.e., 24.34 percent is remarkable which makes us convinced for idbi equity advantage fund growth plan. We recommend the same to you as its portfolio is highly weighted and can provide you with the best returns.