Franklin Build India Fund: Building Growth for Investors
Franklin Build India Fund growth is one of the best performing mutual funds in India designed by the fund managers of Franklin Mutual fund . In order to provide high-yielding profits and growth, this growth scheme is focused on making an investment in the best industrial projects. Here we have provided the fact sheet of franklin build India Fund G mutual fund scheme that would help you to generate an overview about the same.
Franklin Build India Fund Growth Scheme Objective
This scheme as offered by Franklin India aims to provide capital appreciation to the investors by making investments in the companies that are engaged in the infrastructure and related activities. Franklin Build India fund is best suited to the investors who are seeking long-term capital growth and wish to invest their funds in the infrastructure or allied sectors.
Franklin Build India Fund G : Key Features
- Franklin Build India Fund is an open-ended thematic equity fund, which seeks to achieve appreciation in the invested money. It invests the funds particularly in the specific sector of infrastructure and related enterprises.
- Franklin Build India growth fund scheme is designed by using innovative business model and quality management. Furthermore, franklin build india fund is regulated by strong fundamentals and has the model to sustain high growth in the long term.
- Franklin build india fund investment is structural theme oriented and comprises companies across the market capitalisation range.
- This fund is suitable for those who can bear moderate to high risk and wish to take benefit from the ‘India Growth Story’ for three- to five-year investment horizon.
Franklin Build India Fund Nav : Performance Evaluation
Franklin build india fund scheme is ranked first under the ‘Thematic-Infrastructure’ category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016. Franklin Build India fund g holds five-star rating and hence is among the top-performing mutual funds in the country. It has maintained a better market possession with the outstanding records of returns.
- Franklin Build India Fund Growth NAV has been increasing since its inception. It amounted to Rs.32.724 as on 21st September 2016.
- The annualised returns offered by franklin build india fund scheme for three-and five-year investment horizon are 35.9% and 24.4%, respectively.
- Its return percentage is more than double as against the set benchmark returns, i.e., NIFTY 500.
- The returns of franklin build india fund g plan against the category returns are also comparatively higher, which shows its well being in the market.
Franklin Build India Fund: Portfolio Analysis
Franklin build india fund plan holds an asset size of Rs.678 crore as on August 31, 2016. As per the latest data available, the major allotment of the funds of franklin build india fund g scheme has been made in the equities which are around 91.38%, and rest of the money is put into money market instruments, i.e., 8.61%. The sector allocation graph depicts that the top-five sectors in which funds are allotted include banking & finance, automotive, telecom, oil & gas, and engineering. Furthermore, the top-five holding of the Franklin Build India Growth Plan include:
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- TVS Motors Co.
Henceforth, we can conclude that franklin build india fund growth is amazing plan of investment and by investing the funds majorly in equities, shall ensure the appreciation of our invested capital. One can achieve the long-term investment goals by engaging their money in mutual funds investment scheme. With the long-term and growth-oriented investment style, Franklin build india fund ensures yielding of the desired returns for the investors.
Also Read: Top 3 Infrastructure Funds for 2019